Eon Instrumentation continues to expand its video scaling and conversion product lines with the unveiling of the all-new USB to Ethernet conversion unit, the ADV-301-USBE. This unit was developed to interface with USB connectors found on tablet or notebook computers and Ethernet switches. It can handle 1G Ethernet speeds as well as USB2.0/3.0 and has bi-directional conversion capabilities. This unit is powered by a 28VDC input and also has a +5VDC auxiliary output to charge the computer appliance. A minimal and compact package along with MIL-STD D38999 style connectors, make this unit perfect for Avionic and Ground applications. The ADV-301-USBE is fully qualified to MIL-STD 704, 461, and 810 as well as DO-160. This unit is a showcase of the strength of Eon Instrumentation, where products are custom-built to meet the needs of the customer.
The ADV-301-USBE is a custom-made video conversion unit that also supplies a +5V output s
Press Releases – 2016 Recap
- Eon opened Rugged Power Supplies Division in Oceanside, California headed by Lead Engineer/GM Jim Crocker.
- Charles (Steve) Jungers, former senior executive of L-3 Communications, joined Eon as Business Development, East Coast.
- Dave Grundies, Capt. U.S. Navy, Ret. joined Eon as Business Development, West Coast.
- Eon hosted a reception at Sea Air Space conference in National Harbor, MD with over 80 customer representatives.
- Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications, General Atomics, and General Dynamics placed major orders with Eon
- Airbus Group ordered multiple analog and digital video amplifiers
- Boeing ordered Eon’s new state of the art HD-SDI video monitor and video amplifier.
- US Navy ordered an additional increment of LRIP Pre-Trigger Converter and Blanker units
- US Air Force ordered video amplifiers for a flight test application.
- DLA and NAVSUPP ordered power supplies and power supply repairs.
- NASA ordered video amplifiers and rugged power supplies for airborne application.