Since 1995 Eon Instrumentation has delivered thousands of military qualified analog video amplifier/splitter products for airborne, ship, and ground vehicle applications. The units process analog video between 10hz – 30Mhz. The units can be straightforward one input/multiple output, multiple input/multiple output, and switched matrix configurations with computer or mechanical switch control. Virtually any connector type is supported.
As video bandwidth and resolution requirements evolve the analog architectures are being replaced by high speed digital configurations.
Eon is pleased to announce that it now offers all of its analog compact video amplifiers in digital models. The digital models provide a similar form and footprint as their analog equivalents but process digital signals from 270Mhz – 3Ghz. The same form and footprint allow easy replacement and upgrade of the analog amplifiers. As an example, below are photos of the VSA-103 (analog) and VSA-103D (digital) switched matrix showing same form and fit, and dual use of existing switches:
Press Releases – Q3 2015
- Communications ordered customized video amplifiers for the Apache Helicopter program
- General Atomics ordered video amplifier/splitters for the Predator program
- Eon Instrumentation is pleased to announce a new software upgrade contract in support of the U.S. Navy’s Pretrigger Converter and Blanker (PCAB) system
- Eon Instrumentation is pleased to announce a new power supplies contract in support of Turkish Aerospace Industries ANKA Unmanned Systems Project
- Eon Instrumentation is pleased to announce multiple orders for video amplifiers, audio amplifiers, and digital Ethernet switches for C-130 platforms.
Eon Instrumentation CEO Jim Winchester and EVP Greg Ford will attend the AUSA Annual Conference in Washington on October 12-13. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-849-7818 mobile
Eon Instrumentation EVP Greg Ford will attend the ITC Annual Conference in Las Vegas on October 27.