Eon Instrumentation continues to grow its power supply product line with the expansion of the Rugged Power Supply Division located in Oceanside, California. Eon’s new Video Converter/Splitter, model ADV-301-HDMI, includes a dual-redundant, 28VDC input, variable output power supply with 200ms holdup capability that provides stability during power bus switchovers and line change transients. Eon’s latest standalone power supply, model M-139-6, is designed for 28VDC 50W output from high inrush input that is subject to extreme noise and 200ms holdup capability.
The engineering staffs at Oceanside and Van Nuys have developed a line of board level rugged power supplies for insertion into a variety of LRUs. These boards produce low power (10W or less single output), medium power (up to 200W multi output), and higher power (over 200W multi-output). Several include complex hold up and power sequencing. All are qualified to MIL-STD 704, 461, and 810 as well as DO-160.
Press Releases – Q3 2016
- Eon will host its Annual AUSA Convention Reception at the Marriott hotel from 4:00 to 7:00 on October 3. No RSVP is required, but please contact us on Twitter or email if you would like to attend.
- US Navy ordered an additional increment of LRIP Pre-trigger Converter and Blanker units.
- US Air Force ordered Video Amplifiers for a flight test application.
- DLA ordered power supplies as well as power supply repairs.
General Atomics ordered additional Video Amplifiers.
- NASA ordered Video Amplifiers as well as Rugged Power Supplies for airborne application.