Eon Instrumentation is proud to announce a new product line of Video Conversion units that include the ADV-301-VGA-2, ADV-301-VGA-3, ADV-301-VGA-4, and the ADV-301-HDMI. These units accept a wide range of input (VGA/PAL/RS-170/SDI) and amplify, split, and convert to any combination of outputs including HDMI output. These units are all fully customizable and can handle any desired input video format and convert to any output video format. Different connector options are available upon request. These video conversion products are ruggedized and designed to meet Environmental standards MIL-STD-810 and Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) standards MIL-STD-461. Platforms on which Eon’s Video Conversion amplifier products are currently installed include the P-3, MH-60, SH-60, and C-130 platforms.
Video format inputs/outputs include:
· RS-170 · SDI · 3G HD-SDI · HDMI · VGA · PAL · NTSC · Others Upon Request
Press Releases – Q2 2016
- Eon hosted a reception at the Sea Air Space 2016 conference in National Harbor, MD with over 80 customer dignitaries attending.
- Eon EVP Greg Ford and BD East Coast Associate Steve Jungers attended AUVSI New Orleans.
- Airbus Group placed a new order for video amplifiers.
- Boeing ordered Eon’s new state of the art HD-SDI Video Monitor.
- AIDC ordered video amplifiers for the IDF aircraft.
- Blue Aerospace ordered Blanking Combiner units.