The Oceanside facility supplements Eon’s Van Nuys facility, where Eon’s other product lines are designed and produced. These include Electronic Blanking Control Units; Analog and High Speed (3Ghz) Digital Video Amplifier Splitters and Converters; High Speed Digital Cameras, Monitors, and Recorders; Audio Distribution Amplifiers; and Hardware/Software Engineering Support Services
Pictured: Jeff Norsen, Chief Technical Officer,
Roy Miller, GM Oceanside Facility,
Dave Grundies, Business Development, West Coast
Rugged Power Supplies Division
3800 Oceanic Drive, Suite 112
Oceanside, CA 90256-5836
Press Releases – Q1 2016
- Eon Instrumentation is pleased to announce another power supplies contract in support of Turkish Aerospace Industries ANKA Unmanned Systems Project.
- Eon has retained David H. Grundies as Business Development West Coast. Dave served 26 years in the United States Navy and previously served as President/CEO of GET Engineering.
- Eon has retained Charles (Steve) Jungers as Business Development East Coast. Steve was formerly a senior executive with L-3 Communications and was involved in major programs in the defense sector.
- Eon Instrumentation’s CTO Jeff Norsen, Exec VP Greg Ford, and Steve Jungers will attend AUSA Huntsville March 15-17 and visit with various customers.
- Eon Instrumentation’s Exec VP Greg Ford and Oceanside GM Roy Miller will visit Turkey and Israel in April to meet with global customers Turkish Aerospace Industries and Elbit Systems.