Eon Instrumentation is pleased to announce record Performance Results for FY 2016 (January through December) versus the same period FY 2015:
Revenues – Up 40%
Backlog – Up 100%
Product Introduction – Five new products developed and delivered – one video splitter, one converter, one interference blanker unit, and two rugged power supplies.
Additional Staff – Four new employees added. East Coast business development office established.
New Facility and Upgrades – Rugged Power Supply facility opened in Oceanside, CA. Additional engineering test, production, environmental screening equipment installed in Van Nuys and Oceanside.
Eon would like to thank all of our customers for helping us grow and looks forward to even more success in 2017.
Eon Products for Aerospace
Analog/Digital Video Subsystems
Interference Blanker Units
Rugged Power Supplies
Press Releases – Q1 2016
- Eon Instrumentation is pleased to announce another power supplies contract in support of Turkish Aerospace Industries ANKA Unmanned Systems Project.
- Eon has retained David H. Grundies as Business Development West Coast. Dave served 26 years in the United States Navy and previously served as President/CEO of GET Engineering.
- Eon has retained Charles (Steve) Jungers as Business Development East Coast. Steve was formerly a senior executive with L-3 Communications and was involved in major programs in the defense sector.
- Eon Instrumentation’s CTO Jeff Norsen, Exec VP Greg Ford, and Steve Jungers will attend AUSA Huntsville March 15-17 and visit with various customers.
- Eon Instrumentation’s Exec VP Greg Ford and Oceanside GM Roy Miller will visit Turkey and Israel in April to meet with global customers Turkish Aerospace Industries and Elbit Systems.