EON Delivers 6 Channel Video Inserters to US Space Force
Eon sold five Rack Mountable 6 channel HD-SDI Video Insertion Generators(6055C-6H10011) capable of encoding HD-SDI Video with IRIG B Timing and metadata information into the video stream for engineering analyses. Additional capabilities of this unit: can receive and reproduce HD-SDI Video up to 1080p/I 60hz; video format auto and sensing; receives external IRIG B timing information; internal GPS receiver; meets MISB Standards for encoding IRIG B time into video frames; capable of inserting 2000 characters of alphanumeric data into each channel of video.
- Accepts SD, HD and 3G SDI video sources per SMPTE 259M/292M/424M
- Auto-detects and formats insertion for 480i, 720p and 1080i/p for 24,25, 30, 50 and 60 field/frame rates at their NTSC equivalents.
- Six independent video channels.
- Synchronizes time to internal GPS or applied IRIG B.
- Inserts up to 3920 characters of alphanumeric data into each video channel.
- Inserts a MISB compliant Microsecond Timestamp collected in less than 10μsec of frame sync into each field/frame the SDI VANC on line 9.
- Inserts movable crosshair.
- Inserts fixed boresight crosshair.
- Insert up to two event/alarm marks into each video channel.
- Select 1 of 8 colors individually for characters, crosshair and boresight crosshair.
- GPS Synchronized IRIG B122 and IRIG B002 Generator.
- Detachable keyboard.
- Remotely controlled via Ethernet Port and RS-232C Serial Port.
- Non-volatile Memory saves key settings and certain insertion parameters