EON Books Record $10M in New Business
In the past quarter Eon has won new and follow-on contracts valued at over $10M. These are a result of our active new product development, new product acquisitions, and past performance satisfying customer needs and expectations. All product areas experienced growth and will accelerate Eon’s revenue growth of 20% per year. Some highlights include:
- New Blanking Control Units for Ship and Aircraft platforms
- New Aircraft Landing System Control Units for Ship platforms
- Video Format Converters/Splitters/Encoders for Land, Ship, Airborne platforms
- Audio Distribution Units for Airborne platforms
- Multiple Instrumentation Systems for FAA, Homeland Security, and Range Test applications
In concert with this New Business success Eon has streamlined its Operations and Engineering to efficiently deliver products with optimum lead time and cost.