Eon Instrumentation continues to expand its Power Supply product line with the development of the 300 watt AC – DC (M141300-1) and 20 watt DC – DC (M22820-2) power supplies. The M141300-1 accepts 120/240 VAC from 40Hz to 70Hz and outputs +22VDC up to 300W at 90%+ efficiency. This power supply was developed for the Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) Electronic Warfare (JCREW) Increment 1 Block 1 (I1B1). There are over 350 on order for the JCREW Dismount Kit. The small, lightweight (6lbs), passively cooled package along with M/S D38999 style connectors make this unit useful for shipboard, airborne, and ground applications. The M22820-2 accepts 18 – 36VDC and outputs +/- 15VDC up to 10W per voltage line at 90% efficiency, using a single M/S D38999 style connector. This unit is designed for primarily airborne applications. Both power supplies are fully qualified to MIL-STD 704, 461, and 810 as well as DO-160. Both units showcase the strength of Eon Instrumentation, where products are quickly custom designed and built to meet unique customer requirements.
Press Releases – Q3 2017
- Eon won two NSWC Crane Division Power Supply contracts for the JCREW Vehicle Dismounted Accessory Kit, including an IDIQ contract for up to 350 units.
- DLA-MARITIME ordered Pre-Trigger Converters and Blankers (PCABs) for the Aegis Weapons System Upgrade.
- NSWC Port Hueneme Division ordered a new State of the Art 40 channel Video Amplifier.
- Airbus Group ordered Digital Video Matrix Switchers.
- Eon was a co-host of the VIP Reception at Tinker & the Primes August 21-24
- Eon President Jim Winchester and EVP Greg Ford will host Eon’s third annual reception at the AUSA Annual Meeting
October 10, 4-7pm at the Dignitary, Marriott Marquis in Washington D.C.